Saturday 2 February 2013

A Non-Gamers Guide To Gaming

This is a new segment I am doing which will look at certain games from the perspective of a 'Non-Gamer'.

I'll clarify that statement. I would class myself as someone who plays games, but not necessarily a 'Gamer'. When I think of someone who classes themselves as a Gamer, I think of someone who uses gaming as their main pass-time, who dedicates themselves to playing, completing and becoming very skilled at such games. I don't see myself, in that light, as a Gamer, but more of a person who enjoys games whenever I can in between working and juggling other things in my life.

For this reason, I don't have as much time to gauge a game on its artistic merit or completion difficulty and bonuses. So my reviews will be more like first impressions and recommendations if possible.

The first review will be up pretty soon, so keep an eye out for it. Until then, have a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment