Sunday 24 March 2013

A Quick Aside...

Hello there,

For those who view my site, thank you very much. I know I haven't had too many view and I don't exactly post regularly due to real life commitments, but the fact that people actually read or view my ramblings is an encouraging thought for any writer.

First thing I wanted to say was feel free to comment on any of my reviews or ramblings. I would love to communicate with the people who read my blog to see what people think or even agree. It's all well and good me venting on here, but the idea of opening a discussion on some of my pieces is a very interesting concept. So, yeah feel free.

Secondly, if you do want to comment on my things or write to me, let me know what you would like the most on here. From views alone, it looks like my reviews of old PS1 games are viewed the most, but I'd like to post more varied content. Baring in mind I will be doing all of these at some point, but I will put more effort into the more popular stuff:


  • Game Reviews - I have a couple of games in mind for reviews. One I'm waiting on to arrive which I'm super excited for. I will mostly do Playstation 1 and 2 games in my reviews, but I do own a GameCube, Xbox 360, Wii and Dreamcast (somehow), as well as a lot of Nintendo handhelds. So suggestions would be nice, or else I'll just wallow in nostalgia if not. I will also continue my 'A Non-Gamer's Guide To Gaming' series, in which I take a popular game and try to explain it through the eyes of a gaming idiot.
  • Creepypastas - I do write these on the SomeOrdinaryGamers wiki, and I do plan to continue that. Again, I have a few ideas for stories, it's just getting them into a coherent and, most importantly, scary story. I only have one story up at the moment, called Bead Dice Sky, which was my first real attempt. Be gentle.
  • Other Reviews - Again, I have some ideas for non-gaming reviews, including album reviews (which this blog actually started off as), movie reviews and short story reviews, one which I will get crackin on after this is posted.
  • Rants - The clue's in the name. Just me babbling about things. You know, like a ....blog
If there's anything else you'd like to see on here, my opinion on different things etc, just let me know. I'd be very grateful for feedback on my pieces to help me grow as not only a blogger, but a writer.

That's all from me, guys. I'm not very good at ending posts....so....

No comments:

Post a Comment