Wednesday 20 March 2013

I've written a Creepypasta!

Yes! That's right! Not only am I arrogant enough to think you care about my opinion on games and music, but NOW I'm arrogant enough to think you give a shit about my fictional writing!!

All joking aside, I've been a fan of this form of literature for a while, mostly thank to a YouTube channel called Some Ordinary Gamers, which showcase them. Recently, they've set up their own site for posting said Creepypastas, so I've decided to throw my story into the fray.

It's called Bead Dice Sky. Without ruining it, it's about a computing teacher who is sent a hacked game by one of his more mysterious students. It's not based on any specific game, as the game in the creepypasta is actually original.

If you're interested, then go have a look and help me out!

Thanks!

http://someordinarygamers.wikia.com/wiki/Bead_Dice_Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment